With so many people in Singapore coming from different cultural backgrounds, it’s really worthwhile to learn how to understand other cultures. There are a couple of ways to understand cultural differences. But, the most important thing to remember is that everyone is ultimately a person first – so judging each person on their own merit is the best way to become a more understanding and emphatic person.
This week, if you are like most of us with the following knowings in mind:
- Want to embrace cultural differences
- Want to make this world a better place
- Want to learn ways of understanding cultural differences
- Want to bring more smiles to the world
- Want to learn ways of talking to people from different backgrounds
Join us in this week’s blogs of understanding one another and just focusing on what we can do to be a part of a growing and peaceful World.